THE BOROUGH OF RIDGWAY
108 Main St.
Ridgway, Pa. 15853
Called and Advertised as Needed
RIDGWAY BOROUGH COUNCIL MEETING GUIDELINES FOR VISITORS
The Borough of Ridgway advises residents that BUILDING PERMITS are required for any ADDITION, ACCESSORY STRUCTURES, FENCES, ROOFING, PORCHES, and MAJOR INTERIOR renovations.
Building Permits are also required for COMMERCIAL and INDUSTRIAL construction or major renovations.
Building Permit Applications are available at the Borough Office 108 Main St.
ATTENTION BOROUGH RESIDENTS:
BOROUGH OF RIDGWAY OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY thru FRIDAY 8:00am-4:00pm
Change in the
Ridgway Borough Utility Billing
In order to provide better service to our customers, the
Borough of Ridgway has selected Diversified Technology Inc. as the provider of
billing software and services. The changeover is effective beginning November
Walk-in and mail in payments will
continue to be received at Farmers National Bank at 173 Main Street, Ridgway PA 15853. For online banking payments, be certain the account number is also
Payments can also be
made automatically through ACH transfers from your bank account. If you are
already an ACH customer, nothing changes. If you would like to become an ACH
paying customer, applications are available at the Borough office at 108 Main
Street Ridgway. This option is encouraged.
Credit Card Paymentscan be made through the borough Web site ridgwayborough.com.
New features include:
Receiving bills by email if requested, duplicate bills for landlords and
tenants if requested, and online access to your account information and payment
by phone at 888-287-0526.
Post Card Format:
The new post card is different in that the top portion is returned with the
payment and the bottom portion is kept for your records. Notices are on the
back of the bill.
Due Date of the
billing cycle remains the same. Bills will come out the beginning of the month.
Payments are due by the 21st of each month.
Shut-off: On time
payment assures continued service. Failure to pay on time results in
termination of service until account is paid.
To change account
status and make inquiries, call the Borough office at (814)776-1125.
Ridgway Borough Council Welcomes Citizen's Comments and or Concerns. While Most Concerns Can Be Handled Through Daily Operation, Citizens May Find The Need To Address Council In Person. If Such A Need Should Arise,The Following Criteria Will Be Met:
1. Any citizen whising to address Council must call the Borough Office 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be placed on the agenda.
2. Only taxpayers and residents of the Borough will be recognized during the visitor participation time of the meeting. Citizens are only permitted to speak during this time of the meeting unless addressed by Council.
3. If you are not on the agenda, you must sign in and write in your reason for addressing Council. A sign-up sheet will be located in the Council room and will be reviewed five minutes prior to the meeting. ou will be allowed to speak only at Council's discretion.
4. You must state your concern within a three minute allotted time period.
5. You will stand, state your name and address and state your concern to the President of Council.
6. You must act in an orderly manner and refrain from any profanity or personal attacks to Council.
7. Council will take all comments under advisement and is not required to answer on-the-spot.
8. A group of citizens with the same concern will appoint a spokesperson and will be allotted a five minute time limit.
9. The visitor participation portion of the meeting is limited to a total of 30 minutes.
RIDGWAY BOROUGH COUNCIL MEETINGS
3rd Monday of Every Month at 7:00pm
at Second Ward Hose Company
317 W. Main Street, Ridgway